If you purchased or otherwise acquired Luckin ADSs during the period from May 17, 2019 through July 15, 2020, inclusive, for the beneficial interest of an individual or entity other than yourself, then within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the Notice, you must either:
- Provide the Notice Administrator with a list of the names, last known addresses, and, if available, email addresses of the beneficial owners described above; or
- Request from the Notice Administrator sufficient copies of the Notice to forward to all such beneficial owners and, within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of those copies, forward the Notice to such beneficial owners.
If you are providing a list of names, emails and addresses to the Notice Administrator:
- Compile a list of names, last known mailing addresses, and, if available, email addresses of the beneficial owners that purchased or otherwise acquired Luckin ADSs during the period from May 17, 2019 through July 15, 2020, inclusive.
- Prepare the list in Microsoft Excel format. A preformatted spreadsheet can be found by clicking here.
Then you must do one of the following:
- Upload the spreadsheet here; or
- Email the spreadsheet to info@LuckinCoffeeSecuritiesLitigation.com; or
Burn the Microsoft Excel file(s) to a CD or DVD and mail the CD or DVD to:
In re Luckin Coffee Inc. Securities Litigation
c/o Epiq Class Action & Claims Solutions, Inc.
P.O. Box 5887
Portland, OR 97228-5887
If you are mailing the Notice to beneficial owners:
Request the needed number of copies of the Notice via email to info@LuckinCoffeeSecuritiesLitigation.com. You must mail the Notices to the beneficial owners within seven (7) calendar days of your receipt of the Notices.
If you have any questions, contact the Noitce Administrator at info@LuckinCoffeeSecuritiesLitigation.com or by calling 1-855-535-1824.